Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bathroom with Great Uncle Freddy

Duration: 104 seconds
Upload Time: 07-03-10 18:25:23
User: robbryn
:::: Favorites
Description:

I'm not really sure what I was thinking with this one. Had this big idea to make a movie about my old people at the Chinese restaurant and I ran out of room on the camera and I was going back through to delete something, to make room for desert if you know what I mean, and I got rid of everything. And I was pissed. I had great bird footage and great old people footage, I had twenty minutes of video and it was all gone. Then, Freddy had to go to the bathroom and I had to go to the bathroom and I was the kind of pissed off where you don't give a shit about anything so I just went and recorded it. I think you can see my dick, or part of my dick, for like, a split second, and I was real hesitant. I mean, I almost edited it out but I didn't. What does it matter anyway?

Share with friends 
Comments
thismarymeyer ::: Favorites
this movie is just great.
07-03-12 04:43:40
_____________________________________________________
DoonRothmani ::: Favorites
you've created a portrait that is at once intimate and at the same time does not invite the viewer to want to come closer. In fact, the viewer may want to leave the room. And yet, one can't. It is this tension, I believe, that ultimately gives this work its power. Well done, RB. BTW, does your great uncle know that images of him urinating are now posted on the internet? Just curious.
07-03-20 11:49:06
_____________________________________________________
robbryn ::: Favorites
My poor Great Uncle Freddie! What a generous, gentle man. He wouldn't understand it or appreciate it I don't think. I mean, there's been liking a raging debate for over a week now about whether or not he would be able to sit through "The Departed" if my mom rented it. He's a good Christian and he hates swear words and violence and sex in movies. But I love him and I'm an investigative journalist reporting on my own life and love and he'll get it from Heaven I'm sure.
07-03-20 20:39:55
_____________________________________________________
zxblackwaterxz ::: Favorites
hahaha wow! lmao *winter*
07-05-27 22:54:54
_____________________________________________________

No comments: