Friday, September 14, 2007

Britny Fox - Louder

Duration: 04:53 minutes
Upload Time: 07-08-27 23:57:03
User: wwwHeavyMetalcom
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

B. Childs, T. Paris CD's on ten Ooh you gotta drink a lot Push you to the edge If you wanna think a lot Skirt's hiked high. Don't you know the perfect scenery Tonight make me everything I wanna be Feel the electricity Louder - cuz you like it Louder - cuz you need it Louder - only way to feel the same as me Louder - cuz you like it Louder - cuz you need it Louder - give it up for me Cutting into you Take the knife willingly Volume right through you Other spaces no one sees Legs so right 1st prize in my gallery Tonight make me everything I wanna be Feel the sexuality She come a runnin' She's such a usin' machine She's got it comin' She's got it comin' all the way for me ______________________________________ BRITNY FOX BITE DOWN HARD Released 1991 (Eastwest) Track List: 01. Six Guns Loaded 02. Louder 03. Liar 04. Closer To Your Love 05. Over And Out 06. Shot From My Gun 07. Black And White 08. Look My Way 09. Lonely To Long 10. Midnight Moses Band: Tommy Paris - lead vocals and guitar Michael Kelly Smith - guitar and background vocals Billy Childs - bass and background vocals Johnny Dee - drums, percussion and background vocal Additional Musicians: Zakk Wylde - guitar (1) Rikki Rocket - percussion (10) Production: Produced, engineered and mixed by John Purdell and Duane Baron. Review: Bite Down Hard is the third release from Britny Fox, and the first to feature new vocalist Tommy Paris. Songs such as "Closer To Your Love", "Shot From My Gun" and "Look My Way" highlight this CD. The guitar playing of Michael Kelly Smith is impressive throughout. Released at the end of the "hair metal" era, it didn't as well commercially as the groups other albums unfortunately. Tommy Paris is a good singer in his own right, but it's not the same without original vocalist Dizzy Dean Davidson. All in all a fairly good album, it gets one thumb up.

No comments: