Sunday, October 21, 2007

Amyescence - (My Band Is) Going Under

Duration: 04:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-17 19:43:56
User: PetroleumHead
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Evboard's Complaint album presents: (My Band Is) Going Under, from Amyescence's album, The Revolving Door. Lyrics by Deceiver-Of-Fools. Vocals by Mythfairy. Lyrics: Now I will tell you what I've done so far - 50 thousand shows I've sang. Screaming, wailing, ears bleeding and all - And you still don't hear me. Don't want training this time - I'll train myself. Maybe I'll sing well for once (sing well for once) Not tormenting, daily off-key vocals Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom I'm wailing again Ev is going under (going under) Failing so fast (failing so fast) I'm singing off key (singing off key) I've got to screech more My band is going under Slurring and slurring the words and the lines. (So you don't know what's real) So you don't know what's real and what's not (and what's not) Always off-key, the notes are all wrong So I can't trust my voice anymore I'm wailing again Ev is going under (going under) Failing so fast (failing so fast) I'm singing off key (singing off key) I've got to screech more I'm... So go on and scream Scream at you, I'm so off-key (so off-key) I won't perform well again (again) I've got to breathe - I can't keep going off-key I'm wailing again Ev is going under (going under) Failing so fast (failing so fast) I'm singing off key (singing off key) I've got to screech more Ev is going under (going under) Failing so fast (failing so fast) I'm singing off key (singing off key) I'm wailing at you. Note: No copyright infringement is intended. Purely for our entertainment. And if the Amybots can't take it.. go watch another video.

Comments

AnimecrazedMissheru ::: Favorites
"I can't keep going off key". LOL. Deceiver of Fools did a great job with creating the lyrics.
07-10-19 09:09:57
__________________________________________________

No comments: