Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kairi's Got Her Heart In A Headlock

Duration: 04:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-08 02:38:52
User: smartsarah323
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

All right, new viddey! :'D Okayokay. So this is for the song "Headlock" by Imogen Heap. This song's one of my all-time favorites, heh. Where to start.... So, this is a video about Riku and Kairi, Riku being the singer. But I'd like you to note, this is NOT a RiKai viddey. It's not meant to describe love or anything like that. The song does sort of fit their relationship, I think. Especially "I'll make you start Got your heart in a headlock..." That could sort of be like in the first game when Riku was trying to get Kairi's heart back. :D Or when in the second game he was getting her off her feet and helping her out. I think the "Been walking You've been hiding And you look half-dead half the time... Monitoring you Like machines do You still got it, I'm just keeping an eye..." part matches with the first game well. You know, how Riku was looking for Kairi and when he found her she was lifeless and he was all watching over her... Yeah, well, just watch. This video is also based loosely off me and kai-chan, since we're our own Riku and Kairi. I dunno, one day maybe half a year ago, I was listening to this song, and I heard "You say too late to start..." andit reminded me of myself... and I could picture her singing this to me, I guess. Ever since then I really wanted to make this video. So, how the video was made... A majority of it is trying to match the clips with the lyrics, rather than timing or lip-synch. So lots of it was taken literally. But there is some lip-synch and timing and stuff. Sooo... enjoy, I guess...?

Comments

MeianNoHimex ::: Favorites
Waii, that was so pretty! *first comment glee* I liked it lots. I love this song now. xD *hadn't really heard it before* Butbut, yeah. I know there wasn't much timing but what there was was beautiful. xD And matching is always gold. And yeah, you're right. I can see how this song describes you. And how I would be singing it. xD You know I'll always watch over you, Kairi-chan! *glomp* xD And watch your pretty videos. xD
07-10-08 12:35:34
__________________________________________________
MeianNoHimex ::: Favorites
[Second Comment Due to Stupid Limit.] But yeah. There need to be more pretty friendship tributes, ESPECIALLY for us! ...Er, I mean, Riku and Kairi. (Like there's much of a difference anyway. xD) BUT YEAH. SHUTTING UP NOW. =D *fives and favorites* xD
07-10-08 12:36:22
__________________________________________________

No comments: