Sunday, December 9, 2007

Paradise Lost - Channel for the Pain

Duration: 04:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-06 15:52:57
User: ArmoredPanther
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Paradise  Lost  Channel  for  the  Pain  Symbol  Life  ArmoredPanther  

Description:

[Requested by zlorzadzi.] "Channel for the Pain" (3:53) I live all alone, I wonder why? I live all alone, I wonder why? See me shaking never making All my life and there is no other way 'Til I'm old enough and hit the ground Never choose because I'm here just to lose Besides a win would just release And just maybe solve my minor problems Don't wanna seek, I won't make a demand Because I'm taking all the things That prevent me from knowing the truth Don't wanna seek, I won't make a demand Because although my mind is breaking My existance makes a channel for the pain I live all alone, I wonder why? I live all alone, I wonder why? See me taking never giving all my life But there is no other way 'Til I'm old enough and hit the ground I only lose because I never did choose And all the loneliness that's there Is just the core of all my problems Don't wanna seek, I won't make a demand Because I'm taking all the things That prevent me from knowing the truth Don't wanna seek, I won't make a demand Because although my mind is breaking My existance makes a channel for the pain I live all alone, I wonder why? I live all alone, I wonder why? _______________________________ Symbol of Life is the ninth studio album recorded by British band Paradise Lost. Track listing: 1. "Isolate" -- 3:43 2. "Erased" -- 3:31 3. "Two Worlds" -- 3:29 4. "Pray Nightfall" -- 4:11 5. "Primal" -- 4:23 6. "Perfect Mask" -- 3:46 7. "Mystify" -- 3:49 8. "No Celebration" -- 3:45 9. "Self Obsessed" -- 3:07 10. "Symbol of Life" -- 3:55 11. "Channel for the Pain" -- 3:53 12. "Xavier" -- 6:04 13. "Small Town Boy" -- 5:20 Tracks 12,13 are a bonus to CD Limited Edition Credits Artwork By: [Sleeve Design] - Dirk Rudolph Composed By: Gregor Mackintosh Edited By: [Additional Digital Editing] - Chris Potter Engineer [Assistant]: Bart (6), Ewan Davies, Will Bartle Keyboards [Additional]: Jamie Muhoberac (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 11) Keyboards, Programmed By: Gregor Mackintosh, Rhys Fulber Lyrics By: Nick Holmes Mastered By: Kai Blankenberg Mixed By, Recorded By: Greg Reely Photography [Band, Screens]: Olaf Heine Photography [Front]: Nick Veasey Producer: Rhys Fulber Recorded By [Additional]: Carmen Rizzo Vocals [Additional]: Joanna Stevens (tracks: 2, 5, 7) "Small Town Boy" is a cover of the Bronski Beat song and 'Xavier' a cover of the Dead Can Dance song. Backing vocals on "Erased" were performed by Joanna Stevens (of Solar Twins). Backing vocals on "Small Town Boy" were performed by Devin Townsend.

Comments

zlorzadzi ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 16:20:23

Thank you very much, ArmoredPanther!
__________________________________________________
ArmoredPanther ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 16:25:26

You bet and as you requested! I aim to please ;-]
__________________________________________________
imPos52ible ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 21:33:30

Good song.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Lucius Malfoy 'I wish I was a girl'
MaryCatherine on the trampoline
Halo 3 inside room above *Pit* base tutorial
2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Suspension.
Paddy holzt Baum ab
Bill Richardson lied about the Border Fence
Kill Bill - Requiem for a Dream
R16 International Guest - Myosung
Big Girls Don't Cry - High School Musical
KRU more than forever
FC Hi no Tori 火の鳥 TV CM (1987)
Japanese 24 commercial
Sarah Hughes 2001 National LP
ninja gaiden 2 demo
High off a black mans video
Angel (Sarah McLachlan cover)
Dead Bird or Something From Nowhere.. mentos flu
NYC UFO'S????
House Md - 407 - Ugly - Cameron was smart
Chamillionaire - Popped Up {Screwed & Chopped} DJ Leen


 

No comments: