Sunday, January 20, 2008

True Friend

Duration: 03:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-29 16:18:32
User: mileyrox97
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Hannah  Montana  True  Friend  

Description:

Please Comment Lyrics on bottom We sign our cards and letters BFF You've got a million ways to make me laugh You're lookin' out for me; you've got my back It's so good to have you around You know the secrets I could never tell And when I'm quiet you break through my shell Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell Cause you keep my feet on the ground You're a true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside When something ain't right Talk to me now and into the night 'Til it's alright again You're a true friend You don't get angry when I change the plans Somehow you're never out of second chances Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again I'm so lucky that I've found A true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside When something ain't right Talk to me now and into the night 'Til it's alright again true friends will go to the ends of the earth T'ill they find the things you need Friends hang on through the ups and the downs Cause they've got someone to believe in A true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside When something ain't right Talk to me now and into the night No need to pretend Oh, You're a true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside When something ain't right Talk to me now and into the night 'Til it's alright again You're a true friend You're a true friend You're a true friend

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Dead or Alive 7
rayados
Brians wakeboard jump video
畢業演唱會→天天夜夜
Skate: WTF?!?!?!
Halo History English
Sonic in SSBB
Mystery Snail Breathing
Tapping guitar chords using a delay etc.
my NEW icon
Alex Kidd in the Miracle World
ÇETİN ASLAN
easy skateboard tricks
emote contest part 1
Under the Bridge Cover
Stephy阿嬌破冰約唱K
the colorful dancer
Karaoke - Hello - Lionel Ritchie
A test Run
Roller a San Diego


 

No comments: