Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dueling arena kills LOL

Duration: 03:24 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-13 17:24:34
User: cheesyguy2
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Runescape  Waffles  Cheesyguy2  Sir  Ralis  Pking  Zezima  Dueling  AWESOME  

Description:

My best kills. =) THIS IS A JOKE. -=-=-=-=-=-DISCLAIMER-=-=-=-=-=- [Credit to Fantikerz] RuneScape is a registered trademark of JaGeX Limited. I do not claim, or have any, affiliation with JaGeX Ltd. This video was not intended for any personal gain, only for entertainment purposes. All comments by others are their own and I do not take responsibility for their actions. Consider this, free advertising http://www.runescape.com/ All other trademarks (such as music), are property of their respected owners, and I have either bought or received as a gift. I do not claim to own any rights to the trademarks. Music is simply used as the base of the video, I do not own any rights to the tracks, I tend to use music that I/others like, so feel liked if your music has been used. If you have any concerns, DONT HESITATE to contact me! Thank you for reading this, and enjoy the video! Song: Thanks for The Mmrs

Comments

owner500 ::: Favorites  2007-11-08 20:19:18

whats ur conbat level right noe =Þ
__________________________________________________
branjakers1212 ::: Favorites  2007-10-15 14:54:31

nice kills man next time ask me ill help you out whenever i can we tight.
__________________________________________________


 

No comments: