Sunday, December 23, 2007

Jang Woo Hyuk Sun That Never Sets Perf

Duration: 04:41 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-28 19:30:29
User: SunThatNeverSets
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Jang  Woo  Hyuk  live  Perf  Sun  That  Never  Sets  

Description:

Woot i havnt saw this perf in Youtube,so i decided to upload this and share with you guys! KOREAN SUBTITLES & CHINESE SUBTITLES INCLUDED! arent i sweet? XD Very nice quality also!=) you gota love his outfit here!=D translation by: Yoonie (also credit: aheeyah.com) Yeah, this is Woo Hyuk right here Everybody just listen up, fill this One two three, hit, come on Drop it stop it with me now, All together, beng beng~ Everybody feel me now, Everyone together, beng beng~ Yo it's me, the man who can't love anyone else but you I'm the fool who couldn't stop you when you left Yesterday and today, you were the empty bottle that's next to me It's taking your place I shouldn't of spared the words, telling you I loved you I should've given you all that I had My memories with you are smeared with regret It's driving me insane Why not, why did you leave me so easily? Why not, why can't you say anything? Why not, why did you leave to comfort yourself? Why! Why! Why! Why! Why not, did you hurt enough to give up on me? Why not, do you have to fall asleep wearied after crying? Why not, why not tell me something? You'll see, you'll be, I love you very much~ Yeah yea~ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 yeah~ Don't say the word bye, You can't say the word bye Fly high to the sky, very high Don't say the word bye, You can't say the word bye Fly high to the sky, very high I'd rather not have met you I should just go on missing you Even as I keep on regretting The wounds in your heart will get deeper I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you all my love I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop you I'm sorry I can't love anyone else but you The words I can't say, I love you Why not, why did you leave me so easily? Why not, why can't you say anything? Why not, why did you leave to comfort yourself? Why! Why! Why! Why! Why not, did you hurt enough to give up on me? Why not, I'm full of scars, what should I do? Why not, do I have to fall asleep wearied after crying? Why not, why not tell me something You'll see, you'll be, I loved you very mush~ Yea ye~ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 yeah~ Don't say the word bye, You can't say the word bye Fly high to the sky, very high Don't say the word bye, You can't say the word bye Fly high to the sky, very high You're a desire like the fire, sexy me babe Kiss me babe, be be be bye bye You'll see, you'll be, I loved you very much~ Yeah yea~ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 yeah~ Don't say the word bye, You can't say the word bye Fly high to the sky, very high Don't say the word bye, You can't say the word bye Fly high to the sky, very high

Comments

kioushan ::: Favorites  2007-11-19 20:42:38

Oh man... This is just great. Thank you so much! The quality is pretty nice too
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

DECLINED
10 Areas of conflicts with White Supremacy
Gwen Stefani Popworld Interview
1° giornata serie A 2007/2008, Siena-SAMPDORIA 1-2
football goals
TWIST'S TWIST´S e TWIST S danceteria 3
Train Trip to Oklahoma
Bleach: Morning Remembrance piano (Tutorial)
Konoha Storm: Act 4
Kingdom Hearts II : Riku's Theme Piano
crackbabyjezus
Esquerdinha em Dreamland, Bali
dragon force sega saturn (1996) - first battles
My version of Thnks fr the Mmrs
Job Search Workshop (JSW) graduate interviews
Guns n Roses Welcome to the jungle Monterrey Junio 2007
ME
Pedal steel without pedals, and Busters funky fingers
Rock Lee Inferno
"Look Where We Are Now" -Teddy Geiger


 

No comments: