Sunday, December 23, 2007

My viedo intro

Duration: 00:47 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-03 14:45:04
User: darkgreenprietess
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

ChibiYinYangFox made this intro for me. I LOVE IT!!! I putting my intro up because my viedos at the moment are on hold because my windows movie maker is being mean... Anyway. The song is "the kill" by 30 secs to mars. The animes are Naruto and FMA (which I do not own!) Thankz ChibiYinYangFox again for making this for me. ^^

Comments

darkgreenprietess ::: Favorites  2007-03-14 15:38:52

I love BLINKING LIGHTS!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I may just take your idea ^^ Thankz
__________________________________________________
kittyblue777 ::: Favorites  2007-03-13 18:42:16

OMG YAY!! *Luffs Haku.* You should make one with Haku and Zabuza in it, and a fast song and add blinking lights and stuff! *Is attracted to blinking lights.*
__________________________________________________
darkgreenprietess ::: Favorites  2007-03-13 18:33:51

I making a new intro Haku will be in it!!
__________________________________________________
kittyblue777 ::: Favorites  2007-03-12 15:36:26

No Haku? *Is sad because luffs Haku and he isn't in it.*
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

DK Special: 100 subscribers special - part 2
Song "Freedom from fear" for the people of Burma
Carlene on Dennis and Kristine
Fast Smokin woman
"Mischief Destroy" by Teckademics movie trailer
Himmelblau-Die Ärzte
480 volt 3-phase Arc Flash Demonstration
Nerdy Hangover
NTSA 2007 多倫多新秀 Intro
Stephon Marbury Starbury
MIA Episode 6 Oracle
Sesame Street - Like The Way U Does
Love Letter Bali Special english sub Day 1 - part 7
Introduction time!
COXY fait la jolie
life college x only you
Hostage
satanists
Moni y Pablo - Ahora decide
The Sad Story


 

No comments: