Saturday, January 19, 2008

Like It or Leave It - Aly and AJ

Duration: 03:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-30 23:13:40
User: YourDisneyMediaSourc
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Like  Leave  Aly  and  

Description:

Aly and AJ - Like It or Leave It No Copyright Infrigment Intended. I am in no way connected to Disney or Hannah Montana. All Copyright goes to Disney. Lyrics: You say you don't know me You say you don't owe me You say that you won't be Happy waiting You think that you're worth it You think you deserve it You want it all right now Your way Together we're one That is my finish line Together we're one Why don't you realize Together we're one I know that everything's gonna be fine Chorus: Together we're one, one in a million Don't be afraid, don't say It can't play out the way that we want It's gonna be brilliant Like it or leave it I can't help but feel like I'm one One in a million I'm worth all the crap that I'm putting you through I'll be blunt the honest truth is Like it or love it or Leave it You decide, you decide Don't waste my time Sit back and unwind now Its gonna be fine now You can't justify your Impatience Together we're one There is no finish line Together we're one Why don't you realize Together we're one I know that everything's gonna be fine together were one Chorus Together we're one, one in a million Don't be afraid, don't say It can't play out the way that we want It's gonna be brilliant Like it or leave it I can't help but feel like I'm one One in a million I'm worth all the crap that I'm putting you through I'll be blunt the honest truth is Like it or love it or Leave it What was that line in that one movie When he looked at her like it would last forever Said it to her face that he'd do whatever it took To be her love above all what he wanted most Credits rolled, curtains closed Then you whispered in my ear Together we're one in a million Don't be afraid Together we're one in a million Don't be afraid Chorus Together we're one, one in a million Don't be afraid, don't say It can't play out the way that we want It's gonna be brilliant Like it or leave it I can't help but feel like I'm one One in a million I'm worth all the crap that I'm putting you through I'll be blunt the honest truth is Like it or love it or Leave it You decide, you decide Don't waste my time You decide, you decide Leave it

Comments

hsmcutie26 ::: Favorites  2007-11-22 13:58:41

awesome song!!!
__________________________________________________
koolgrl3 ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 17:09:01

good
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bleach 5th opening .::Rolling star - YUI::.
One Afternoon in the Life of Ellen & Yong
highfield high school class of 07
planet earth-yeryüzü belgeseli 9. bölüm 3
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand that Feeds
Our little rocker
Tenacious D Licks BUTT Live
Director Seymour Skinner contra el Niñato del metro Valencia
2007 Highlights - Junior Mens Gymnastics Wisconsin
Naruto Pics AMV
FERNANDOS quinceanera dance
kiko machine-boldstar
Pretty Cure - Tak Bisakah
AiG project- Farewell to "Lucy"
Çilekeş-Siyah Orjinal Klip
stevens adventures 3
Broly vs some ninja
How to Do It: Change a Car Tire
Nicole Kidman seduction scene in "To Die For"
go crazy.... SQUIRLLLLLLLLLLL


 

No comments: