Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halo 3 - Cowbell Skull

Duration: 00:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-15 18:39:15
User: DoctorPinhead
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Me showing you how to get the Cowbell Skull in Halo 3. I know the quality is shit so no bitching about the quality. How to get it Do the lvl The Ark on Normal, Heroic or Legendary. There are 3 methods of doing this. A) Using 2 Gravity lifts in co op. B) Jumping up. C) Butterflying. As you can see, I did method B. I recommend method A unless you have nobody to help you, if you don't, do method B. To do method A: Get 2 Gravity lifts from the structure thing after you kill it. Go to the tower thing and pile them on eachother, and then go on them. To do B, you have to: Go to the tower thing and jump from the ramp to the first one, then slowly walk to the edge and try to get yourself onto the next one, then repeat, this is really difficult, jump + crouch is a must. For butterflying, I don't know how to do it. My tag is Donkey Power200 for those who want it. I don't use a mic. Comment please.

No comments: