Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halo 3 - IWHBYD Skull

Duration: 02:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-15 03:43:52
User: DoctorPinhead
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Me showing you how to get the IWHBYD Skull on Halo 3. I am aware I only did the last ring in the skull combination, but if I did them all this would be a pretty long video. I know the quality is shit so no bitching about the quality. How to get it Do the lvl The Covenant on Normal, Heoric or Legendary. Once you kill the 2 Scarab Tanks go into the Citadel and kill Truth. Then kill all the flood. Now jump through the rings in the following order, 1(ring closest to entrance) 7(ring closest to Truth): 4 6 5 4 5 3 4. The rings should start to glow, this means you can go and collect your skull at the light bridge near Truth. My tag is Donkey Power200 for those who want it. I don't use a mic. Thanks Achilles703 for helping me get through the lvl. Comment please.

No comments: